samedi 6 juin 2015

juventus close in on Khedira signing


The Germany international is available on a free transfer after opting to leave Real Madrid, with the Champions League finalists ready to offer a four-year deal
Juventus are closing in on the signing of Sami Khedira, with sporting director Fabio Paratici currently in Germany to negotiate with the Real Madrid midfielder's representatives.
Khedira announced in March he would leave Madrid this summer "to start a new stage in his career" after five years at the Bernabeu, prompting a scramble for his services with many of Europe's top clubs reportedly interested in acquiring the player on a free transfer.
It appears Juve are in pole position, however, with Paratici dispatched to Germany on Tuesday to speak with the player's agent Jorg Neubauer.
The Serie A champions' general director Giuseppe Marotta told Rai: "He is free so the market offers us an opportunity. He has an attractive profile but we must think. We have to make an assessment that takes into account several factors."

Juve will offer the 28-year-old a four-year contract worth €4 million [£2.8m] a year. The deal will also include a bonus if the injury-plagued midfielder makes more than 30 appearances in a season.
Should the terms be accepted, Khedira will undergo a medical on Thursday before signing for the Champions League finalists.
The former Stuttgart man enjoyed a trophy-laden spell at Madrid - winning La Liga, the Champions League and the Copa del Rey twice - but has barely featured since the turn of the year.
Madrid claim he was injured but the player insists he was frozen out by now-departed coach Carlo Ancelotti and left to run down his contract.
He told Marca: "I did have a small injury, a pain in my right heel, but that wasn’t why I wasn’t playing. It wasn’t a complicated injury. I was able to play.
“I’ve always felt that I’ve had the coach’s backing but the message indirectly came through to me that I was no longer needed, I was frozen out and wouldn’t have a chance to continue playing.
"It’s not the end that I wanted. It hurts that I’m accused of a lack of professionalism because I’ve always put the team ahead of myself. I’ve always gone with the truth.”

Related Posts:

  • Juventus sign Khedira from Real Madrid The 28-year-old will join the Serie A champions on a free transfer on July 1 and has signed a four-year contract Juventus have completed the signing of Sami Khedira from Real Madrid.The 28-year-old wi… Read More
  • Fiorentina sack head coach Vincenzo Montella !! Fiorentina have sacked head coach Vincenzo Montella and accused the Italian of showing them a lack of respect. The former Roma striker had been in charge of the Tuscany club since 2012 and led them to fourth place finis… Read More
  • AC Milan sack Inzaghi The World Cup winner still had a year left on his contract but he has been fired and is set to be replaced at the helm by Sinisa Mihajlovic AC Milan have confirmed the dismissal of coach Filippo Inzaghi h… Read More
  • Porto striker Jackson Martinez set to join AC Milan The Portuguese club's president has confirmed the Serie A side are set to pay €35 million (£25.3m) to sign the Colombia international Jackson Martinez has chosen to join AC Milan this summer, according to Porto pres… Read More
  • CATEGORIES CATEGORIES World Cup Europe Cup Asian Cup Africa Cup South American Cup Champions League Europa League  Liga BBVA Serie A Ligue 1 Premier League Bundesliga … Read More