mardi 16 juin 2015

Bayern Munich sign Ulreich from Stuttgart


The goalkeeper has penned a three-year contract with Pep Guardiola's side and is expected to replace Pepe Reina as Manuel Neuer's understudy
Bayern Munich have announced the signing of Sven Ulreich from Stuttgart for an undisclosed fee.
Ulreich is expected to replace Pepe Reina as Manuel Neuer's deputy, with the former Liverpool man reportedly on the verge of rejoining Napoli, whom he previously played for on loan during the 2013-14 season.
The goalkeeper has penned a three-year contract with the Bundesliga champions and is looking forward to trying to prove himself at the Allianz Arena.
"I have been searching for a new challenge after many years at Stuttgart," he told his new club's official website. "Now I am in exactly the right place at Bayern.
"I'm looking forward to playing with the whole team and all the new things that will happen to me.
"I want to do my part to help the club continue being successful and will always be there when I'm needed."