vendredi 26 juin 2015

Bournemouth seal €11 million Mings deal


The 22-year-old left-back has signed a four-year contract with the newly promoted club and becomes their fifth signing of the summer
Bournemouth have completed the signing of Tyrone Mings from Ipswich Town for a club record €11 million.

The 22-year-old has signed a four-year contract with the newly-promoted Premier League club.

“It all came about quite quickly, I didn’t really know too much about the move until about 48 hours ago. But I’m glad that I’m here and I’m glad everyone’s been welcoming and I’m looking forward to getting started,” Mings told the club’s official website.

“It’s been quite easy. I think both clubs were happy with the deal so then it was just up to me to speak to the club, to the manager, and get a deal sorted, which happened relatively easily.”

Mings becomes Bournemouth's fifth signing of the summer so far after Artur Boruc, Adam Federici, Joshua King and Christian Atsu, who has joined on a season-long loan from Chelsea.

As part of Bournemouth's deal for Mings,  Ryan Fraser has moved to Ipswich on a season-long loan, while Brett Pitman has made a permanent move to the Championship club for an undisclosed fee.